Arkeal 101 Wizard

13 replies
Arkeal o
Online on Site
Name: Arkeal Asleepatthewheel

Level: 101

Class: Wizard

AA Count: 10,575

Prior guild history (and reasons for leaving): BotS -- raiding fell apart, work, kids, life. Before that I was in Unity on Prexus, and before that I was on KB.

Past raiding experience: Hardcore/Midcore -- Lead raids in BotS in VoA. All previous expansions raided and cleared

Can you make our raid times? What is your projected raid attendance? should be 100% once Im caught up.

Why do you want to join Scarlet Vengeance? I miss this amazing game, and a few old bots members are in here. I've always been a raider!!

While talking in Discord is not a requirement, are you willing to download Discord to listen to raid instructions? Yes and Yes

List anything else you want us to know: Great sense of humor, Love nuking stuff down to a pile of ash. I fall asleep at the keyboard often afterhours lol. Some of you may remember that lol
Posted Oct 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 20, 18
*BotS...
Posted Oct 16, 18
Arkeal o
Online on Site
edited the BotS in my app for nope's viewing pleasure!
Posted Oct 20, 18 · OP
Arkeal o
Online on Site
Just an update. I am 110, about halfway done with EoK progression and need 9 more missions for RoS progression and, 3 more medallion pieces I also have 12414 aa's. Goal is 5k aa's a week so in 3 weeks Ill be close to 30k
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 2, 18
Officer
Thank you for keeping this updated!
194077.png
Posted Nov 3, 18
Arkeal o
Online on Site
VP key finished, 13,989 AA's
Posted Nov 7, 18 · OP
Congrts Arkeal - thank you for the updates :)
Posted Nov 7, 18
Officer
Beautiful!!
194077.png
Posted Nov 9, 18
Arkeal o
Online on Site
15k AA's!
Posted Nov 16, 18 · OP
Officer
Grats :-)
194077.png